Mastery Executive Coaching & Leadership
Services and Offerings:
- Executive and Management Consulting and Coaching
- Institutional Restructuring Consulting and Facilitation
- Consulting for Boards and Management teams
- Needs Assessment
- Conflict Management
- Diversity Training and Multi-Cultural Competence
- Crisis Management Consulting
I. Path to Mastery Executive Coaching
Mastery in your career begins first by mastering being a leader in your personal life.
The Character and Values of Great Leaders
Path to Mastery Executive Coaching and Corporate Leadership is about building strength of character through embracing and integrating core leadership values. When you align your head, heart and soul with your purpose, your personal and professional world transforms.
Great leaders are men and women who know themselves and are willing to look at what is working in their lives, and…what is not working.
Great leaders have the courage to change.
Strong leaders have adopted certain core values that are not just learned skills but are integrated into their character of everyday life.
As a great leader you will exhibit:
- Personal and professional integrity
- Accountability: doing what you say you will do and are accountable for the intention and impact of their actions.
- Take full responsibility! No need to defend or blame.
- Empowers others to their mastery instead of gathering power for own ego
- Know your shadows from a history of truthful self examination
- Value and build sustainable and mutually satisfying relationships
- Transparency and honesty
- Willing to be wrong without contracting
- Create lives filled with passion and purpose
- Practice emotional and relational intelligence
- Generosity and service; giving back and contributing
- Spiritually aware
- Clear and effective communicators while inspiring others
- And have the courage to create change
- Are forgiving of self and others.
II. Path to Mastery Corporate Leadership Training
The Human Side of Management and Leadership:
A New Paradigm of Institutional Awakening and Transformation has arrived.
Ed Fell and his co-facilitators and trainers from the Matrix Leadership Institute believe that the art and skill of building and sustaining relationships is crucial to effective management and leadership. In the last decade a very new organizational model is being implemented globally in small, mid-sized and large companies, educational institutions, health care and technology sectors, and others with remarkable success in profitability, sustainable growth and employee satisfaction. Corporate and business cultures are evolving rapidly.
Creating this fundamental change is not the challenge,
the real challenge is finding the courage to change!
What some call the human potential movement with elements of emotional intelligence; relationship skills, spiritual awareness, group intelligence and visioning have been infused in this new model. Social scientists contribute to this changing culture by helping us understand human development and whole brain science to what motivates and inspires individuals and groups.
Let’s co-create something greater than what exists now. Contact me for a brain storming vibrant discussion about the possibilities.
If you are serious, I invite you to fill out my Path to Mastery pre-coaching questionnaire and send it back before contacting me.
Frederic Laloux, Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness
More upon request.
Past Corporate consultations:
U.S. Can Company
Kulicke and Soffa Industries
Meat Packing companies
Social Service agencies
The Mankind Project International (serve on the board)
President, CABI Colorado Association Of Business Intermediaries, M&A Intermediary and Transition Planning Professional
Ed Fell and I served on the Board of Directors for Mankind Project of Colorado for several years. During this time, and since, Ed has presented his leadership capabilities, as well as his heartfelt capabilities in his therapy profession. I honor Ed for his integrity, authenticity and grounding steadfastness in his principles.
Before we work together, let me get to know you. Inspire me with your transparency and truth. The invitation is to deepen into your truth. These questions will set the stage for the work that is before you. Instructions: Do not read ahead to all the questions. Go...